Rhode Island is tackling the yearlong process of redetermining people's Medicaid eligibility. Once the COVID-19 public health declaration expired ...Read More
South Carolina is joining forces with neighboring states in an effort to save one of the country's most important ecosystems: salt marshes. The ...Read More
Mississippi is ranked third-lowest among the states for the overall well-being of its children, in the new Kids Count Data Book from the Annie E. ...Read More
Congressional lawmakers have reintroduced the PASTEUR Act, which is designed to ward off people's growing resistance to infections. PASTEUR stands ...Read More
The Bureau of Land Management has announced a $161 million investment in habitat and wildland restoration projects in 11 western states. Alaska is ...Read More
The need for Mississippi women to prioritize their health doesn't stop when National Women’s Health Month ends this week. One expert says it's ...Read More
A new report released by the Center for Audit Quality revealed audit partners at public companies are increasingly pessimistic about the state of the ...Read More
By Jenna Kunze for Native News Online.Broadcast version by Alex Gonzalez for Hawaii News Connection reporting for the Solutions Journalism ...Read More
Just back from the Rural Action Policy Summit, advocates and policymakers want federal lawmakers to take action on what they call top rural policy ...Read More
• With news and information breaking at record speed, Soundbite Services produces
rapid response media (ANRs/VNRs/news releases/alerts) to get your news in the
hands of content providers in record time.
• Seasoned journalists produce stories with just minutes or hours lead time to ensure timely release and increased usage.
• Deliver ready-to-air or post news to targeted decision makers across the media spectrum: radio, web, print, television, RSS feeds plus mainstream and alternative aggregators (like Google News, Yahoo News, Newsvine, itunes, etc.)
• Script/voice reporter's introduction
• Record spokesperson's sound bite(s) over the phone
• Produce, edit final package including full client review and verification
• Distribute news package via email/fax alert to targeted radio/TV/print/web news outlets included
• Host news package via password-protected media outlet website and tollfree phone line
• Track usage at all targeted outlets
• Electronically deliver final Media Usage Report
- Initial report available same day - Full report in two days
- Updated in perpetuity
• Package Archiving
• Distribute on your letterhead or ours.
• Geo-targeted distribution guarantees delivery of your message to the markets and outlets you want to reach.
• Effectively contact decision makers across the media spectrum with maximum efficiency and manageable cost.
• Customize delivery by media, market or decision maker.
• Digital usage reports track targeted results.
• Raise public awareness on advocacy issues with professionally written and produced messages geo-targeted to your chosen commercial and non commercial media outlets
• Put your story, issue or call-for-action in front of content deciders across the media spectrum
• Digital usage reports track targeted results